If you should be looking for “terms & conditions” for writers, you can find it Here.
These terms & conditions (the “T& C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at EssayShark. com (the “website”). Please read them carefully.
The web site is owned and operated by FrogProg Limited.
You aren't allowed to access or utilize the Services or the Website if you're located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or perhaps a citizen or resident of: (і) Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan; (ii) Australia; (iii) a jurisdiction where it might be illegal in accordance with Applicable Law for you (by reason of one's nationality, domicile, citizenship, residence or otherwise) to access or utilize the Services; (together, the “Restricted Jurisdictions”). We might, in its sole discretion, implement controls to restrict access to the Services or the web site in any of the Restricted Jurisdictions. We reserve the proper to close any of your accounts immediately upon discovery you're accessing the web site or Services in violation of these restrictions or Terms.
“website” means an aggregate quantity of the web pages available at essayshark. com and all sub-domains thereof, where the Services are realized.
“Services” refers to various kinds of written tasks, including essays, research papers, dissertations and other written academic works that may be requested by the customer.
“we,” “us” “Ours” means FrogProg Limited, a company registered under the laws of Cyprus. Our registered office are at 6, IOANNI STYLIANOU STR., FLAT 202, 2003, NICOSIA, CYPRUS, Company Registration Number: HE276592
“User”, “Receive money twice monthly in a way that is most convenient for”, “Client” means an all natural person, individual entrepreneur or perhaps a legal entity that is registered on the Website because the user and contains accepted these Terms and anyone submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading any information and transferring payments on this Web site;
“Become an essay” is a person employed or other ways contracted by us as a freelancer, who provide research and writing services to the Client, in line with the agreement around.
“Account” means the personalized area of the Website, closed for public access, which can be created following the User’s registration. Account is personalized by Your Account name and password.
“order” is an electronic request for a paid Service from your client for a specific writing Service. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of your client regarding the product. Order identifies the written order that has been submitted in electronic form online on our Web site by your client. An Order includes the task in its entirety alongside its consumer requirements.
“Product” is the consequence of an Order, which comes as original content, written and sent to the Client relating to his / her inquiry as a digital document.
“Client`s information” means the file containing text information represented in virtually any format that's accepted by the Website that is submitted by You for the reference or for example. We reserve the right to look for the requirements concerning the size and the format of the files with the Client`s information You might download to be able form.
2. 1 . While registering with the Website, please use a valid email address where you can be reached. We may be asked to contact you. Providing incorrect email address is really a violation of the terms and conditions.
2. 2. Client places an Order on the website. We don't collect any fee for placing Orders. Writers bid for the jobs placed by the customers.
2. 3. Writer assignment. A Writer devoted to a field chosen by the Client, when assigned with the job, contacts the Client. The customer may keep in touch with the Writer via chat on the Website. The Writer accounts for obtaining the information on the job. Once a Writer's bid is accepted, the customer deposits the agreed amount of cash with our Internet site.
2. 4. Messaging System. We use the messaging system for communicating which may be reached in Clients profile page. Our support team uses message system for communication with the Client and the Writer. Please always check the messages regularly, and promptly address any questions, concerns or additional guidelines using this interactive feature. You aren't allowed to disclose personal information to Writers and have them to work directly with you without using the web site.
2. 5. Tracking the job order status. Each time a job order is created with a Customer, both Customer and Writer may use the tracking system to understand the status of the task. We offer the status and percentage of work completed. The possible statuses of the task are:
“Bidding” – Work order is done by Client. Client waits for Writers' bids.
“In Progress” - Client selects the right Writer and approves the bid. Writer starts the task on Order. Writer delivers the first version of the merchandise. Client reviews the Product and asks for revision.
“Finished” – The status will be after the Client clicks "release 100% money" button.
“Cancelled by Customer” - Client cancels order which is in "Bidding" or "In Progress" status; no financial implication for the customer.
“Cancelled by Writer” - Writer doesn't wish to work on order which is "In Progress"; no financial implication for the customer.
“Cancelled by System” - system cancels the Order automatically due to no payment / expired deadline / violation of clause 2. 4. herein / violation of clauses 8-9 herein / not relevant order; no financial implication for the customer.
3. 1 . Placing an Order on the Website for almost any job/project is free. You are able to pay money into your Account anytime. However , you have to fund the project when you accept the bid of a Writer. When placing an Order, you will be shown the number of areas of the Order with the buying price of each respective part. You shall release the agreed part of fee on completion and delivery of the specific agreed element of work by the Writer and its acceptance by you. After the final document is delivered to you and you released the final payment, you can’t send us any complaints or revision requests.
After 14 days from the Order deadline one part of payment will be released automatically to the Writer. In case the Order was at the ultimate stage, it'll automatically become autofinished. In the event the Order was not at the final stage, current stage will be paid automatically, and the Order will become autocancelled.
3. 2. If you don't plan to use our services, we will be permitted to withdraw the cash after sending of appropriate request. We ensure funds withdrawal to the User's account upon request. We shall refund it within 4-6 business days after the request is placed.
3. 3. You're responsible for paying any taxes, including any services or value added taxes, which might be applicable with regards to the jurisdiction of the Services provided.
3. 4. According to your residency or location, you may be susceptible to certain ad valorem or other taxes, on certain fees that individuals charge. These taxes is going to be added to fees billed for your requirements, if applicable.
3. 5. You acknowledge you have to comply with your obligations under income tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
4.1. Order volume. Each Order placed by the customer has a required volume, that's measured by the number of pages. One page equals to 275 words. Upon the item delivery the document received has to match the expected number of pages metric. Should there be described as a page/number of words mismatch, the Client may possibly request to reformat the paper to fit the number of words/pages.
4.2. Changes of Order details. Your client may provide changes to the scope of work only when the Writer has not started the work yet. No changes can be made once the Writer has started researching and working on the Order. If the Order details increase in volume, Order complexity or narrow the completion terms, your client will be asked to cancel the current Order and place a new one with correct requirements.
4.3. Resources. If the Client require specific resource material to be utilized in the Order process, she/he must specify those resources and/or provide them to the Writer
4.4. Communication. Your client is highly encouraged to communicate with the Writer, utilizing the chat at the Website, sufficient reason for our support team, utilizing the messaging system of the web site, when seeking more information.
4.5. Progress tracking. The customer may track the progress of his/her Orders by utilizing his/her personal Account, where information about his/her Order and its particular status is displayed. The customer may aswell contact support by using messaging system of the Website available 24/7, to have updates on his or her Order status.
4.6. Order cancellation. As soon as you proceed to the last part/ stage of an order, cancellation and refund of the last part of the payment are technically impossible.
five. 1 . We're responsible for the delivery of the Product and for meeting the deadline indicated in the Order.
five. 2. It's the Client’s personal responsibility to make sure availability of delivery channels if we have provided the Product to the Client. We shall not be held responsible for an incorrect email address indicated by your client in the profile, spam filters, internet outages and general client negligence to supply communication channels and other contact means which are beyond our get a grip on. The Client is encouraged to get hold of support for just about any kind of advice about an Order’s delivery.
five. 3. Your client is held accountable for downloading the Product regularly after the Product has been provided by us.
5.4. Please review our Refund Policy to be aware of your right to refund.
six. 1 . The customer has the directly to request revisions as long as the last payment just isn't released to the Writer. After the final payment no revision requests will be accepted.
six. 2. Please be aware that we reserve the right to decline or limit multiple revision requests if the Client’s behavior demonstrates obvious exploitation of the Writer and other unreasonable requests.
We have been responsible for delivering the Product regularly and based on the Client requirements indicated in the Order. Should the Client’s commitments be violated the Client is entitled to a partial or perhaps a full reimbursement according to our Refund Policy.
8. 1 . When creating a payment for an Order You agree it's for personal and noncommercial use only and the payment You make is a reflection of the time and effort put in conducting relevant research and writing related to your Order as well as most of the necessary maintenance and administration for Product delivery.
8. 2. You aren't allowed to reproduce, modify, distribute or display the Product at all on the Internet or in the form of a difficult copy over a reasonable limit necessary for personal use.
By submitting an Order and/or payment for a Product, you acknowledge and agree that:
a. we reserve the right to cancel any agreement, contract or arrangement with anybody who condones or attempts to pass any Services and products as their original work. You also concur that any Product delivered by us may possibly not be passed to third parties, nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. Additionally you acknowledge that when we suspect that a Product has been distributed or used by You in a way that is inconsistent with one of these Terms and/or plagiarized at all, we reserve the right to refuse to perform any further do the job and/or provide any Services to You.
b. You may not put Your name on any Product. All Products and/or any other written materials delivered by us to You are for research and/or reference purposes only. We usually do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws and can not knowingly allow any Client to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. You agree that any Product and/or other written material delivered is provided only as a model, example document for research use. The custom written samples are given by us for research purposes ONLY and can maybe not be used as an alternative of Your own writing. It can only be used as a model paper, that You can learn to draft Your personal research correctly or just take inspiration on your own thinking. Entire parts of the study provided by our company can be utilized in Client's original written piece only if correctly cited or paraphrased. Please check Your university definition of plagiarism for acceptable use of source material.
c. neither our company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners will probably be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or else wrongful utilization of the Products and/or other written material received from the internet site. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships / awards / grants/ prizes / titles / positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. Purchasers of Products and services from the internet site are solely responsible for all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of such Products.
11. 1 . Included in the registration process you will be asked to provide your e-mail address and select a password.
11. 2. You need to keep your Account information secure and should never disclose it to or share it with anybody.
11. 3. You will end up responsible for all activities and Orders related to your Account. If you know or suspect that someone else has Your password, you should visit your Profile and change it out yourself at “Change email or password” section.
11. 4. In the event that you forget Your password please click Here where You will be able to reset your password provided You satisfy our security check.
12. 1 . You could access the internet site solely for your own personel personal, noncommercial use.
12. 2. You must certainly not use any part of the Internet site for any illegal purpose. Particularly, You may not make use of the Website for almost any of these purposes:
12. 2. 1 ) disseminating any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, or elsewhere objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
12. 2. 2. transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a offense, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code(s) of practice;
12. 2. 3. interfering with any other person’s use of the internet site; or
12. 2. 4. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright minus the permission of the owner.
12. 3. In the event that you breach some of the provisions of the Terms, You'll be responsible for any losses and costs caused by your breach.
12. 4. We might terminate your use of the web site if you breach any of these Terms.
12. 5. If we reasonably suspect your use of the web site is affecting the lawful operation of the web site or might adversely affect other Client, we may suspend your access to the web site at any time while we investigate the position.
12. 6. Just in case you will try to make contact with Writer by means besides is allowed by the Website`s functionality, we will assume this action as violation of the Terms.
13.1 IPRs in the Products
13. 1 . 1 ) The Products sent to You have already been drafted by our Writers.
13. 1 . 2. Full copyright in any Products and services or other materials brought to You is retained by us and/or our affiliates and partners.
13. 1 . 3. Subject to payment for Services and products we grant You a nonexclusive license to use the merchandise You have ordered for the personal, noncommercial use only.
13. 1 . 4. You agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the merchandise and/or contents of this Web site, without our prior written consent.
13. 1 . five. You will be in charge of all losses we may suffer as a result of every unauthorized use made of any Products and/or material available from this Web site.
13. 2 IPRs in any materials that You supply to us
You need to ensure that any materials You provide to us (in particular those you provide/upload as a reference or source material) do not infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of any other person or violate any applicable laws. If indeed they do, You'll be responsible for any losses which we may incur as a result
13.3 IPRs on the Website
13. 3. - All IPRs in any area of the Website are owned by or licensed to us.
13. 3. 2. No IPRs on the Website (or any part thereof) is supposed to, also it shall maybe not be deemed to, transfer to anybody who accesses the Website.
13. 3. 3. Except as expressly permitted by these Terms or as otherwise agreed around, You may not copy, disseminate, or download any content of the Website.
13.4 Sources Used
You won't be provided with articles or e-books in their entirety. Rather, excerpts cited in the Product are delivered for referencing purposes.
14. 1 . The web site is provided “as is” and we do not guarantee that the web site will meet Your expectations or requirements. If Your personal computer equipment will not support relevant technology, including encryption, May very well not be able to access the Website and/or use some or every one of the Services.
14. 2. The web site is accessed via the internet, which is independent of us. Your use of the internet is solely at Your personal risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We do not represent that the web site is appropriate or available for used in any jurisdiction.
14. 3. The web site may contain hyperlinks to websites and resources owned by third parties. These third-party web sites and resources may have their very own terms useful and privacy policies and you ought to review them. We usually do not accept any responsibility or liability for just about any third-party web sites and resources and Your access and usage of such services and content is at Your personal risk. Before supplying any personal information to any other web site, we advise that you be sure website`s policies.
14. 4. In no event will we be responsible for any loss or damage arising due to any modifications we may make to the web site.
14. 5. We shall not have any liability to You or any other person, whether arising out of or regarding the the Products and/or Services including but not limited by
14. 6. We shall not have any liability to You or any other person, whether arising out of or regarding the your usage of the Website, or Your inability to use the web site, or for just about any other reason including, without limitation, for: any matters due to any events outside our reasonable control; or any unforeseeable losses or damages.
14. 7. Nothing contained in these Terms is supposed to limit or exclude any liability for death or injury arising from negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or every other liability that might not be limited or excluded legally or meant to affect Your statutory rights as a consumer.
15. 1 . You might not transfer many rights under these Terms to every other person. We possibly may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe Your rights will not be affected.
15. 2. In the event that you breach these Terms and we elect to ignore this, we will be entitled to depend on our rights and counteractants at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
16. 1 . Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, all notices from You to us should be in writing and sent to our support team using the messaging system of the Website.
16. 2. All notices from us for your requirements will be either:
17. 1 . These Terms are governed by laws of Cyprus.
17. 2. All disputes linked to these Terms shall be resolved by negotiations between the parties, which consent to make all efforts to solve the dispute. If the Parties neglect to reach consent, the disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
17. 3. Additionally , both You and us agree to bring any dispute in arbitration on someone basis only, and not on a class, collective, or representative basis on behalf of the others. There will be no right or authority for almost any dispute to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative or private attorney general action, or as a part in any such class, collective, representative or private attorney general proceeding.
18. 1 . We reserve the proper at any time to (i) change any information, specifications, features or functions of the web site or Services (ii) suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or every one of the Services or any area of the Website, like the availability of any feature, database or content, or (iii) impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict access to parts or every one of the Services, in each case with or without prior notice and without any liability to You or any alternative party. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify You of changes to the Services and/or Website that, in our reasonable opinion, have the effect of materially and adversely diminishing the functionality of the Services You're interested when working with Website.
18. 2. We possibly may from time to time update or revise these Terms. If we update or revise these Terms, we shall notify You either by email to Your of late provided current email address, by posting the updated or revised Terms on the internet site or by any other manner chosen by us within our commercially reasonable discretion. Your use of the internet site or Services following these update or revision constitutes Your agreement to be bound by and conform to these Terms as updated or revised or Perhaps you are asked to offer your explicit consent to be bound by new Terms. It's your responsibility to review the Terms sporadically.
In the event that you require more information about the Internet site, please call us either by phone, email or chat given in the Contact Us page on the Website or on your personal Order page.
Average quality score
Papers delivered on time
Let us take care of your order details